About the job
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, L&B Realty Advisors, is a real estate investment advisor with approximately $10 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1965, the firm provides real estate investment management services to institutional investors and high-net-worth individuals. Clients include public and private pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, endowments, foundations, and private investors. The firm is comprised of two distinct functions: investment management and independent fiduciary services. As an investment manager, the firm executes full-service investment management from acquisition to asset management to disposition. As an independent fiduciary, the firm provides financial advisory and owner representation services.
L&B Realty Advisors is looking for an Analyst to support the Multifamily Asset Management team. This position is located at L&B’s Headquarters, is full-time, and will require the candidate to work in-office Monday – Thursday (with ability to work remote on Fridays only).
Title: Analyst – Multifamily Asset Management
Position will be responsible for the following:
· Prepare annual budgets and strategic asset management plans for institutionally held investments located in primary and secondary markets across the country;
· Create, implement, and maintain various tracking criteria related to property operations and performance;
· Review property reports for accuracy and variances;
· Review, edit, or write narratives or summaries for monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
· Prepare quarterly property valuations;
· Prepare periodic local leasing market updates;
· Conduct market research to learn local market economic drivers;
· Learn property positioning and competitive set;
· Coordinate and review annual property appraisals;
· Coordinate information between departments;
· Assist asset manager in supervising third party managers to ensure execution of asset plans;
· Assist asset manager in conducting periodic property inspections – light travel necessary;
· Assist in property due diligence for acquisitions and dispositions;
· Stay abreast of capital market conditions;
· Establish and maintain network of contacts in real estate, insurance, legal and marketing professions;
· Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
· BBA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Real Estate and 1-3 years related experience
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Proficiency in financial modeling using Excel
· Detail oriented with ability to multitask
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word & Excel
· Strong capacity to learn new software – familiarity with CoStar and Green Street Advisors is a plus
L&B Realty Advisors offers an excellent benefits package including vacation and sick pay, tuition reimbursement, PPO medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) plan, above average holidays, health club reimbursement, and business casual work environment.
L&B Realty Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. L&B Realty Advisors values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and has a specific DE&I policy included in their Employee Handbook.